Walking Tour of Carlow Town
9. St. Clare's Roman Catholic Church (on the left hand side) Graiguecullen, built in 1852 by John Derrick, was dismantled at its original site on the Athy road and re-erected on its present Killeshin road site.
Returning in the direction of town, turn left at the traffic lights into Chapel Street. Croppies Grave is at the end of street on right hand side.